9/12/2008

Bomb scare was ‘joke’ Briton tells Dubai court

SLOVAKIA-CZECH-BRITAIN-TOURISM A Briton who sparked a bomb alert on an Emirates flight from Manchester to Dubai in July while he was drunk told a court in the Gulf emirate that he was joking, newspapers reported on Thursday.
"It was a joke," Mark Winter, 37, told the court on Wednesday, as he pleaded not guilty to attacking a civilian airliner, the papers said.

"I was drunk. I was unaware of what I was doing ... I did not assault the flight attendant. I did not assault the passengers but I was trying to defend myself," the English-language daily Khaleej Times quoted Winter as telling the court.

This is real funny!, who gives a f**k if you were drunk or not Mr.Britman, or is it because you are Brit you still think you rule the waves, well I got news for you boy, you aint't worth s**t, your kind of uptight assholes is not really needed in this part of the world. Maybe you should have made your prank on United Airline and got your ass in the slammer for a decade in Guantanamo, you inconsiderate prick! That goes for you too Ms. Bitch Michelle Palmer, what the world need is more ass holes and whores of your kind. That would be luvely!

1 comment:

Adreanline said...

Typically English, they drink 2 beers and turn into hooligans.

The women are even worse, they drink 2 beers then go for a one night stand with the first guy they see and the next day they claim that they were raped.