11/17/2008

1 Million Dollar Cherry

Natalie Dylan is selling her virginity online. Intriguingly, the 22-year-old San Diego woman, who already holds a B.S. in women's studies,natalie-dylan Ms. Dylan got her undergraduate degree in “women’s studies” at Sacramento State University and plans to use the proceeds of her Bunny Ranch virginity sale to get a master’s degree.

“I understand some people will condemn me … but I think this is empowering. I’m using what I have to better myself. ”

Natalie says she’s already taken a polygraph test to prove her virginal status and is also willing to undergo a medical exam, although hymens can be surgically reconstructed.

“I don’t think auctioning my virginity will solve all my problems, but it will create some financial stability,” the 22-year-old brunette told reporters. “I’m ready for the controversy … I’m ready to do this.”

“Through this process I’m not just looking for the highest bidder,” Dylan says about her Bunny Ranch virginity auction, adding, “I’m looking for someone who is a genuine, overall nice person.”

Preferably one with a lot of chump change handy…

The Moonlite Bunny Ranch is a massive brothel, staffed by as many as 500 prostitutes, that calls itself “the de-virginising capital of America”.

So Boys if you have a million to spare Natalie’s Cherry is your for the popping. Link

2 comments:

ZeroArk28 said...

lol that still on?

Hellraiser said...

As I understand she will auctioning it off on eBay, under fruit. :)