7/27/2005

Requiem for a Dream


Requiem for a Dream
Originally uploaded by Wandermo.
At times you might stumble on a website where the concept remains engraved in your memory. 5 years ago I was browsing the web and fell on a movie site that captured my imagination and intrigued me. I never got to see the movie, yesterday I dreamt about it, but the title kept slipping. I got a total recall this afternoon, imagine forgetting "for a dream" and remembering Requiem "funeral hymn". Got the website link, still intriguing not very impressive by today design standards, however the movie has a rating of 8.5/10 on IMDB. Good news I found it on Amazon.com too. Has any Blogger seen it? Link

4 comments:

Mark said...

yeah, get Pi also, its Darren Aronofsky's first hit movie.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0138704

and 1 warning, if you like Jennifer Connelly then dont get requim for a dream, after the movie you wont look at her the same way..

The Stallion said...

I actually have it! :oP

Hellraiser said...

Is it available in Kuwait and where?

The Stallion said...

I have an origional version that I got in the US! I don't know if they sell it here in Kuwait!