6/21/2005

Retirement Plan


Retirement Plan
Originally uploaded by Wandermo.
My sincere wish is to retire in wonderful place such this one. Location Alsace France, "Pont du Diable" "Legend has it that, to help in the difficult construction of the bridge, Lucifer asked for the soul of the first one to cross the bridge after it was completed. The devil must have given a sickly smile - the first one to cross was a mangy dog! Since then the bridge has been called "The Devil's Bridge" The photo is not of the actual bridge. However I thought that was a cool picture to post.

4 comments:

Hellraiser said...

I guess thats my wife :)

Hellraiser said...

Never thought short people were short sited too!!!

Hellraiser said...

LOL, still does not help your short sited vision, I am beginning to see your manager point of view.

Hellraiser said...

Woossss!!