6/28/2005

Dukes of Hazard


Hazardous Work
Originally uploaded by Wandermo.
I passed by this building in Hawalli last wednesday, the scene was much more dramatic, as the crane worker was about to flee the scene once the building tipped, unfortunately I did not have a cam at the time, I decided to come back on Monday to take a shot of the Demolition Progess. My worries was the little Dragon Chineese retaurant you see at the right hand corner, its practically glued to the building, ie any bad vibes would send the Woks flying out of the window! I cant believe that the municipality can't take the necessary precautions or is it that Wasta prevails yet again, in the State of Kuwait!

4 comments:

Hellraiser said...

And I nick named myself Morbid Angel, Dude this diving trip to Sharm has given you some pretty ugly thoughts.

Hellraiser said...

Not really last I heard they were putting it on hold..

Hellraiser said...

To tell you the truth I was never a fan of the series, except for General Lee, its a shallow time wasting, red neck TV series, something that I would never endorse by going to the movies, if it gets ever released.

Mark said...

yeah i also read the Dukes of Hazard movie is on hold now because they are being sued.